Our acrylic sheets are produced by cast method. PMMA is obtained becoming multi-state as a result of changing the molecular structure of acrylic at monomer state.
PMMA is shaped as a plate through to form into the desired sizes and thicknesses on the production line which known as extrusion lines.
• Is much lighter than glass. So easy to transport and stacking.
• Transparent, colored acrylic, 92% light transmission than glass has.
• Light transmission is high.
• Excellent resistance to weather conditions.
• Strong resistance to high temperatures.
• Not affected by humidity.
• UV light transmittance is 0%.
BAMBOO WITH STRAW