Our acrylic sheets are produced by cast method. PMMA is obtained becoming multi-state as a result of changing the molecular structure of acrylic at monomer state.
PMMA is shaped as a plate through to form into the desired sizes and thicknesses on the production line which known as extrusion lines.
• Is much lighter than glass. So easy to transport and stacking.
• Transparent, colored acrylic, 92% light transmission than glass has.
• Light transmission is high.
• Excellent resistance to weather conditions.
• Strong resistance to high temperatures.
• Not affected by humidity.
• UV light transmittance is 0%.
WOODEN VEENER IN ACRYLIC SHEET
In this type of plates we have inserted the fragments of wood veneer in transparent acrylic sheets . There are several types of quality wood which may be used . For those of us more ‘ suitable are those beige , light or extremely dark.This type of acrylic sheets are part of the series ” NATURAL ” and incorporate the wooden veneer. Ideal as a decorative panel interior . Accentuates all its beauty if illuminated by a LED light strip around its sides .